HELPING POOR CHILDREN.COM
- Our mission is to give poor needy children care, education and opportunity.
1. Is Children's Aid a registered charity?
Yes, Children's Aid is the trading name of British registered charity Revelation Fellowship number . We are also registered as a charity in Gibraltar and Spain, and we are also legal to receive tax deductible donations in the U.S.A.
2. What does the charity do to raise funds?
Some people sponsor children. Some people organise fund raising events such as coffee mornings, bazaars, charity auctions, bridge competitions, golf tournaments and so on. We also do supermarket collections, and place collecting tins in shops. Private companies also support the work of Children's Aid.
3. In what countries has the charity helped change youngsters lives?
We have touched childrens lives in Thailand, India, Nepal, Mali,.Malawi, Morocco, Palestine, The Dominican Republic, Paraguay, Bolivia, Brazil, Nicaragua, El Salvador, Romania, and Spain.
4. How old are the children and youngsters we have helped?
It varies according to the circumstances. We have helped single mothers with babies. We have helped children as young as 4 years old. We have kept youngsters in university until the oldest reached 25 years old.